As the operator of the ULTRA website (www.ultra.io) (Website), our company (Company, we or us) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy together with any documents relating to the sale of our ULTRA tokens (Token Sale) and any other documents referred to herein sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. By visiting the Website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Personal Data Protection Act in force in Estonia from 1 January 2008 (Act), the data controller is the Company.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are a private limited company registered in Estonia under the name of ULTRA Corporation OÜ, with company number 14442084 and have our registered office at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tartu mnt 83-701, 10115.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This includes any personal information that you give us by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It also includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, contribute to the Tokens Sale and/or when you report a problem with our Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, financial information, personal description and photograph, crypto-wallets addresses and any other personal data provided to us.
- Information we collect about. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information (if applicable), browser type and version time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), methods used to browse away from the page and any information of yours related to contact our customer service team (e.g. phone number).
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you from public domain, third parties or other websites we operate or the other services we provide. Third parties we work with include: business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services;
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region); and/or
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
If you wish you can change your cookie settings in your browser if you would like to prevent any cookies being stored on your online enabled device but be aware that this may severely impact the functionality of the Website.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- To notify you about changes to our service; and
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for your and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you and (depending on the types of information we receive) use it as described above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website;
- Fraud and crime prevention agencies for the purpose of assessing the risk of crime, fraud and money laundering and this is a condition of us entering into any contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- As required by law;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply ULTRA Tokens Sale Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, money laundering prevention and credit risk reduction.
- To ensure that we can successfully seek to complete the Tokens Sale and to meet our legal and contractual obligations to you related to the Tokens Sale.
- To avoid crime, money laundering and the risk of fraud.
- To ensure that we have relevant information on persons wishing to contribute to the Tokens Sale.
- To ensure that the underlying network that will be developed pursuant to the Tokens Sale and/or on which the ULTRA Tokens are intended to be usable has sufficient and relevant information in order to support you and your use of the ULTRA Tokens.
- In order to provide relevant information to regulators, government agencies and banks that may request information on the Tokens Sale.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our and our partners performing know-your client services servers.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who works for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us email@example.com. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.